Theme: “Our Mothers Ourselves” Reflections Of Women Who Have Influenced Our Lives in So Many Ways”
Saturday, May 13, 2017
1:00pm – 5:00pm
Venue: JFK Hilton, 144-02 135th Avenue, Jamaica, NY 11436
The Cost of the Mother’s Day Luncheon is: $60 adults, $30 children (Please apply a $10 service charge to above prices for payments made at the event or after the April 28th deadline.
There are 3 ways to reserve your seat:
- Online at: BUY EVENT TICKETS
- Via PayPal at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Checks/Money Orders should be payable and
Mail to: TYS2L
P.O. BOX 665
Patterson, CA 95363
Note: Please Do Not mail checks after the April 28th payment deadline.
- Three Generations of Grandparents and Great Grandparents Share Their Inspirational Wisdom Stories.
- Co-Authors of the book, “This is My Story.” Real stories by seven ordinary mothers and grandmothers with extraordinary visions.
- Off Broadway Play “Honor Thy Mother “
- “Life of a Girl” by Young Women Speakers
- Silent Auction “Wisdom of the Heart Mother’s Day Gift Baskets”
- Spoken Word “The Forgotten Woman”
- Family Photo Booth and More
Questions please contact Shawun Anderson at (925) 209-6991 or email email@example.com